Game Addiction Game Addiction

WTF?

Telling us that, that was your first animation bull-shit so that we will keep it on here is lame. Thats absolute shit that this is your FIRST animation. Nobody is that good right from the start you fag. God damn get a life. And video games pwn, unlike you.

All guys can agree with All guys can agree with

Funny

True, true...

The Return of Breadman The Return of Breadman

Loved it.

Krinkles, your the man ( I think?). Animation was pretty funny. I actually like this animation better then the Madness series. Ha ha. Way to be.

CS Stickup-Sticks CS Stickup-Sticks

WTF!?

This sucked really bad. You should be ashamed. What was the deal with the random flashes of text?!? And your spelling is terrible. You spelled 'we', 'whe'. Wake up dude, this isn't the retard circus.

radonTM responds:

whoo.. chill man
the "random flashes of text" are hidden messages -
one mistake in spelling is not bad.. im from ├ľustria and i've seen more than a lot of american shittalkers like you that cant speak & write proper english. f.u.

plus: i told before that i too can't stand this movie anymore.

ww2 flight stick&amp;lt;2&amp;gt; ww2 flight stick<2>

Hah! What a load of crap!

This was horrible. Period. I hope it's blammed.

cheaterx51 responds:

Flash by comedian4321:
- none -

FUCK YOU YOU DAMN FAGGOT GO MAKE SOME DAMN GOOD FLASH FUCKING BASTARD!
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD IT IS TO MAKE THIS SHIT!!!

Till death do us part Till death do us part

Great work

This is the highest score I have given a movie as of yet. Be proud of your work dude. You present your art well. P.S. Those still shots were drawn very well, they almost looked like graffitti. w00t, a 9.

Super Mario Adventure 2.1 Super Mario Adventure 2.1

Eh, it was alright

This is the highest score I have given to a Flash video so far. This was alright man. Nice job. (I don't review movies like the Madness series because it's not really worth it.)

Ctiger responds:

Seems you review anything with Mario in the name :p

Mario VS Samus Mario VS Samus

Ha ha ha, what a load of shit!

Your sprites are horrid! The animation was choppy. Had a few okay moments, but other then that it was a piece.

Super Mario Skate PunX 2 Super Mario Skate PunX 2

Well, that was a waste of time...

Yeah, learn to spell, you retard. The noise after you push the arrow buttons was really annoying. You could have made the skateboarding gfx a little better. Not so bright. Other than that... it was a load of jizz.